Monday, 8 December 2014

Raffaele Imperiale - Fried Sweet Peppers With Balsamic Vinegar

Raffaele Imperiale - Fried Sweet Peppers With Balsamic Vinegar


Raffaele Imperiale


I usually have some cooking sweet sweet peppers in my fridge all time that I use as an addition to my antipasti plate, in snacks, or to throw into my rice recipes. I lately decided to try something a little different, and simply fried spice up pieces, then added some garlic cloves and balsamic therapy and they turned out delightful. I’ve sampled sweet peppers prepared this way every now and then but for some reason I just never made them myself at home until lately. The balsamic therapy really contributes a nice detail of taste and a little extra sweet taste that turns simple sweet peppers into something special. These sweet peppers would be great on an antipasti plate, or provided with prepared or cooking foods and sausages. I also think these sweet peppers would be amazing provided along with prepared sausages on a bun.

Deep-fried Lovely Sweet peppers With Balsamic Vinegar
Yield: Provides 6Prep Time: 10 minsCook Time: 15 mins
This easy side plate is delightful provided along with cooking foods or sausages.


Ingredients:

6 Huge Lovely Sweet peppers (I Used 2 Yellow-colored, 4 Red)
1/3 Cup Extra Virgin mobile Olive OIl
2 Garlic cloves Cloves, Peeled & Minced
1/3 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
Salt & Pepper
1/3 Cup Clean Sliced Parsley

Directions:

Wash and dry the peppers, then eliminate the plant seeds, arises, and walls.
Cut the peppers into 1 inches pieces.
Heat the oil in a huge large bottomed container and add the peppers, mixing well to cover in the oil.
Cook the peppers over method warm until they begin to make softer and brownish, mixing often, about 10 moments.
Add the garlic and prepare another moment or two until fresh.
Add the balsamic therapy, season with spice up and sodium and mix well.
Cook another 3 to 4 moments until the peppers have consumed all of the therapy.
Toss with the latest chopped parsley and place on a plate to provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment